Virtually anyone in need of psychological treatment methods may benefit from psychotherapy led in psychodynamic current.
It is an adequate method of treatment of people suffering from:
- anxiety disorders (for instance: panic attacks, anxiety states, phobias),
- psychosomatic ailments (for instance: chest pains, migraines, stomach pains, dermatological problems),
- other disorders or symptoms of neurotic root (obsessive thoughts, compulsions, hipochondriac symptoms),
- sexual problems (for instance, premature ejaculation, anorgasmia),
- depressive disorders and other mood disorders,
- personality disorders (for instance: narcissistic, borderline),
- sleep problems (for instance: insomnia, nightmares),
- eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia).
Moreover, this form of psychotherapy is applicable even when a person doesn’t directly experience neurotic or depressive symptoms, but suffers from:
- difficulties in interpersonal relations or relations with a partner,
- lack of life satisfaction,
- low self-esteem,
- difficulties in keeping stable, satisfactory relations with others.
[from kcp.com.pl, my translation]